Look What I found

neat stuff i found on my way to the internet

10:40 AM

Another Reason Why I Love Mr. T

Posted by goldfixe

So, when I was a little kid I wanted to be Mr. T. Never mind that I was 6 years old, scrawny and white. I had official, store-bought Mr. T jewelry that I wore proudly and I pitied the fool frequently. I never had time for no Jibba Jabba. I was listening to 98 KUPD on the radio today and heard mention that Mr. T had made a Snickers commercial that got yanked off the air in the UK. Watch the commercial…

Yes, that was Kirby Heyborne of LDS movie fame getting absolutely owned by none other than B.A. Baracus and his Snickers gatling gun. The reason this got pulled off the air in the UK is because a lot of gays thought Kirby was of their "persuasion" and saw it as Mr. T gunning down one of their own with chocolatey nougat confections. Oh, the Horror!! I've watched the BBC, there's a lot worse things than Kirby Heyborne speedwalking and appearing fruity.
Plus, we all know that he’s just a speed walker and it’s 100% impossible to not look gay while speed walking. We also know it’s 100% hilarious when Mr. T drives through a friggin house just to shoot Kirby Heyborne with a barrage of Snickers bars.
Classic.

And for those of you wondering about the origin of the Snickers gun…wonder no more.

0 people actually read this blog: