Look What I found

neat stuff i found on my way to the internet

4:03 PM

Ever want to wash your hands in a urinal?

Posted by goldfixe

Well, a visionary man named Lee Isherwood, obviously taking a lead from dogs and unsupervised toddlers, has created a men’s urinal crossed with a sink. You can literally wash your hands while going pee. It gets better (if that’s even possible). Get a load of this visual:


There is a little basin at the top which has an infrared sensor that turns on the faucet. This is not new technology; but never has an auto faucet been married with a urinal. While washing your hands in the toilet the water runs out of the little basin and into the urinal portion acting as the flush mechanism. For those non-hand washers out there, not flushing just got added to your list of offenses. You make me feel dirty. I have to wash my hands now…oh look, a toilet!

0 people actually read this blog: